7/13/2009

Look of the Week: Preppy Casual

After a wonderful, relaxing week on vacation, I am now home and unfortunately, reality has set back in; which means doctors appointments, packing for my families upcoming move and some serious organizing. So, for my outfit today I gathered inspiration from the endless amounts of Gossip Girl I have been watching on Netflix and went for a preppy look, yet still maintaing some comfort. Check back on Mondays for my look of the week where I'll be sharing some more pieces of my personal style, but for now check out my wanna-be Blair Waldorf look:
 
Wearing- Urban Outfitters cardigan, Ralph Lauren blouse, vintage belt, Seven Jean shorts...It's not in the shot, but to add some more preppy flare, I added my new grey J. Crew flower headband...off for some more packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment