10/25/2010

DIY- Boho Necklace

You can never go into a craft store and just get one thing. It's inevitable that you're going to pick something up and say, "This is really cool, what can I make with this?" And sometimes that pays off- like this necklace that I made for $1.50! I found these boho beads at Michael's on clearance while shopping for my Halloween costume materials. Luckily, I had black chain at home from New York Design Shop and in a matter of seconds I had a chic new necklace that cost almost nothing to make! You like?




Psst- Speaking of Halloween, is anyone else making their costume? I'm being Pebbles and my costume cost five bucks, can't wait to show some pictures! Happy craftin'

2 comments:

  1. Super cute necklace! What a great DIY. Yes, I actually have made my costume. Check it out at http://melrod1206.wordpress.com


    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh such a fun idea! Great job

    ReplyDelete