- Spruce up your exercise duds by grabbing a scarf from your closet and using it to tie your yoga mat up. So chic! All your workout buddies will be jealous.
- Wear it as a necklace- tie small knots into the scarf and clasp it in the back by either tying a knot or using a safety pin. Layering different scarves would look great too! Here's mine:
- Use it as a belt- cinch it around a skirt or a dress at the smallest part of your waist and tie it at the side, very flattering!
- Whenever I need a little pop to my outfit, I grab a scarf and tie it to my handbag.
- And last but not least, use them for wall decorations. Get them in funky colors and arrange them in a pattern for your wall, great for a dorm room!
Image via Scarves Wraps